Do you have a compelling story? Want to share a new technique or skill? Are you an individual passionate about Computer Simulation and Gaming? Then we want to hear from you! Come share your knowledge and experience with a wide range of professionals and enthusiast alike.
SUBMIT A PROPOSAL
If this sounds like something you would like to participate in. You know you want to and we’d love to have you.
Speakers at the CSGC are participating on a volunteer basis.
Not in the Tulsa Area, no problem! While we do not have the funds to bring you to the event, you are still welcome to speak via web conference applications such as Skype or Google Hangouts. Don’t let distance be an issue we want to hear your story!
The CSGC is now accepting speaker proposals.
TRACKS AND FORMAT
CSGC presentations are made up of different tracks and presentation formats.
Each session at CSGC is divided into one three tracks
- Development – the heart of all games is in programming. This track covers development process, insight, inspiration and instruction for developers, coders and programmers at a variety of skill level.
- Design – creating compelling and engaging interactive experiences happen through good design. The design track focuses on the art (2D & 3D) , music, storytelling, problem solving and creativity. These sessions are designed to inspire and move your projects to the next level.
- Technology – the evolution of technology and games go hand in hand. In this track you'll find presentations on a variety of technologies such as: virtual and augmented reality , robotics, digital cameras, 3D projectors and televisions, 3D printers, mobile devices, drawing tablets, motion capture devices and 3D scanners.
CSGC offers many different 30-45 minute sessions in a variety of different formats.
- Lecture Style presentations
- Hands-On (bring your own laptop) Workshops
- Panel Q & A
- Round Table Discussion
See the Event Schedule page for a full conference schedule.